BRANCH EXECUTIVE OFFICER(BEO) (Nationwide)
In charge of general administrative duties and smooth flow of daily operations of the Business Office
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the administrative processes, records management, document control in the branch.
- Managing, Coordinating & Monitoring the general Maintenance of the branch
- Ensure general cleanliness and orderliness of all offices spaces as well as the Branch premises according to the Bank’s standards
- Check all vendor receipts to confirm correctness of amounts and descriptions of deliverables and services provided
- Oversee branch store management and ensure proper record keeping
- Prepare reports of administrative and logistic activities of the branch
Requirement and Skills
- Minimum Educational requirement- OND in Office Technology Management / Secretarial Studies and related fields i.e. Public Administration, Business Administration & management.
Application Deadline: 31st Dec, 2023