Sales Canvassers (Nationwide)
We are looking for Sales Canvassers who are sales-oriented people that can approach the public with the aim of gathering information, making sales, or influence actions for our clients.
The ideal Sales Canvasers mainly work door-to-door or in malls, talking to people about the company's products or organization's ideals.
- Memorizing and reciting sales scripts or statements prepared by the employer.
- Driving to Canvassing locations.
- Approaching and talking to people in malls, on the street, and in their homes about the company or organization.
- Answering questions about the company product, party leader or organization.
- Attending rallies, shows, fairs, and other industry-related events.
- Maintaining a professional appearance.
- Meeting quotas set out by the company or organization.
- Displaying knowledge of the product or organization and attempting to sway opinions.
- Obtaining signatures and personal information for electoral parties and businesses.
- Making cold calls from the office.
- Recruiting and training new Canvassers.
Requirement and Skills
- Previous work experience as a Canvasser.
- Sales experience preferable.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sell ideas or products and sway opinions.
- Ability to work after-hours and on weekends.
Application Deadline: 31st Dec, 2023