We are recruiting suitable drivers for our clients in the financial industry, telecommunications, manufacturing, aviation, fintech, insurance, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, FMCG and construction.
• Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
• Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
• Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
• Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
• Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
• Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
• Valid Class D Driver's License for Executive Drivers .
• Valid Class G Licence for Trailer Drivers.
• Between the ages of 30 - 45 years of age.
• Must be conversant with Nigerian Roads.
• Vehicle repair and maintenance ability will be an added advantage.
• Follow traffic laws.
• Follow accident procedures.
• Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Report any issue that arises in respect of the vehicle to the management.
• Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations e.g rush hour.
• A clean driving record.
Application Deadline: 31st Dec, 2023